The treatment is a perfect solution for people who have problems with flabby abdomen and skin that has lost its elasticity. Improves appearance of skin: unifies its colour, reduces discoloration, smoothes the skin and the structure of pores. Thanks to that treatment the skin becomes constructing and strengthen blood vessel walls, rebuilding collagen and collagen fibers shorten causing thickening of the skin. This treatment firms and smooths clearly affected area.
The treatment is performed by Er: Yag Fotona SP Spectro laser. It reaches a maximum effect with a minimum penetration depth of the laser beam. Spectro SP fast, cold ablation XLP mode (extended pulse) provides the deepest thermal effects. This laser can lead ablation of the epidermis or skin micron by micron, providing unmatched precision and control treatment, short periods of convalescence, and higher comfort of a patients and his satisfaction. At the same time Fotona SP Spectro thanks to the highest power and advanced security systems is the fastest and safest laser on the market.
It is recommended to perform 3-5 treatments in intervals of 4 weeks. After surgery you can feel the tension of the skin. For the results you need to wait approximately 14 days. The skin is smoother, tensioned and brightened.
Contraindications for a treatment:
- bleeding disorder
- Tan (too large amount of accumulated melanin absorbs a large amount of energy which may cause discoloration of the skin). You should not sunbathing (sun, solarium) for four weeks before and four weeks after the treatment.
- Propensity to descolouration
- Active viral or bacterial changes on the skin
- The use of drugs that reducing blood clotting; anticoagulants eg.aspiryna
- Taking steroids
- Taking photosensitizing medication: certain antibiotics such. Tetracycline, Doxycycline, derived from vitamin A, some cardiac drugs and other eg.furagin
- The use of certain herbs: calendula, St. John’s wort, common horsetail
- Using creams with retinol
- Peels – within 2 weeks before the treatment
- Procedings before the treatment
- You should not sunbathe (sun, solarium) for 4 weeks before the treatment
- You should not use any skin exfoliating treatments (peeling) for a week before the treatment
- In the case of drugs: anticoagulants, steroids, photosensitizing, should be set aside (if that is possible) 7 days prior to surgery, and then they can be taking again after 14 days after surgery
- Do not drink alcohol on the day of the treatment
- You should wash off all cosmetics before the treatment
Post treatment procedings
- Not recommended hot baths and sauna for 2 weeks after the treatment
- Not recommended sunbathing (sun, solarium) for 4 weeks after the treatment
- With the treatment of the face, for 4 weeks after surgery should be applied sunscreen , at least SPF 30
- You can apply cosmetics immediately after the treatment
- You should come back for a control visit after the treatment